The Riverfront Dragon Boat & Asian Festival invites community and club teams for a day of fun competition on the Connecticut River. Registration for 2018 is now open. We are only able to accept 90 teams, so please register as soon as possible to secure your team’s spot.
- All registrations include a team tent.
- Community team registrations include two practice sessions. Additional practice sessions may be purchased.
- Team Captains, use the “register” button below to access your team loginpage.
- If you are a team member, your captain will invite you to join the roster through Bonzi.
Registration fees for teams registered by midnight on January 31 are:
- Community Teams: $1,400
- Community Teams, Non Profit: $1,150
- Club: $900 (Limited Availability)
Fees will increase on February 1, 2018.
Details about the Asian Festival, as well as vendor registration will be announced in 2018.
Remember this date November 6, 2018. That’s the date on which 33 senate seats, all 435 seats in the House of Representatives, and 14 governorship’s will be up for re-election. Put it on your calendar now and be prepared to be an informed voter.